FireTrack™ is a fire inspection and permitting system capable of tracking weed abatement, generating custom reports, and automatically
Click to enlarge
Keep a safer city—Ensure a safer city by tracking weed abatement and safety compliance; give citizens the
comfort of feeling safe knowing that active measures exist to prevent fire.
FireTrack™ offers inspectors the ability to organize and protect data, assign cases, and audit active investigations.
- Create accounts which can track contacts, evidence, specific violations, photos, general location and create your own custom fields.
- Track specific incidents through our case manager. Assign cases to officers, schedule follow up times, set the case activity level.
- Create unlimited Notes, Contacts, Linked Files, Violations on cases or accounts.
- Encrypts sensitive data.
- Invoicing for Fines and Inspection Fees
- Automatically calculates Administrative Fees and Penalties Interest
- Tracks Weed Abatement
- Handles the Inspection and Permitting process from start to finish
- Accounts are linked for convenience where appropriate
- Custom Reports
- GL Integration
FireTrack™ is a true client server application. It is written using C# / C++ to obtain
maximum speed and flexibility possible. FireTrack™ complies with the
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) technology that allows FireTrack™
to utilize any ODBC compliant database. It is designed for single user, network and remote environments.
—give us a call; there are a few variables that need to be considered.
Our systems are designed to run on reasonably new Windows® systems.
An ODBC compliant database system is required. Often this means a Windows® server with MS Sql.